The fist step for applying for a ration card is to fill the form. Remember for different states the form of Ration card differs hence if you are from West Bengal the form should be of West Bengal. You can get the form on net which can download and use or you can get the same from the Ration card enrollment office.
You can find the exact form from the given website. Click here to download the form. http://india.gov.in/my-government/forms
Once you are on the page, in the middle of the page you will see search option.
- In the first option “Jurisdiction” Select “state” from the list bar.
- In the “Form type” second option Select” Downloadable”.
- In the keyword, type “Ration card” separated by a comma type “the state” for which you want to download and the type “issuance of new card”.
- Now click on Submit and you will get the results.
- Now open the correct link and download the form. After the print out you can use the form.
The same can be obtained from the concerned department at the cost of Re. 1. Fill in all the details properly and never miss to recheck it.
- 3 passport size photograph of the head of the family, which should be attested by the Gazzeted Officer.
- Residential proof.
- Rs.25, which can not be refunded.
Where I can download Ration form?
You can find the exact form from the given website. Click here to download the form.
I am from Delhi, where I can download the application form in PDF?
For Delhi click here.
I am living in UP, is there any specific form available?
Yes, you can download it here for Uttar Pradesh state.